9.09.2012

What's Worth Doing?


A friend posted a quote by Brene Brown today:

"What's worth doing even if I fail?"

Isn't that a wonderful question?

Here's what I decided.

Even if I fail by some standards, completion is success. Not giving up is success. Being brave is success. Trying new things and taking creative risks is success.

Failure is so RELATIVE.

I want to finish my book.
I want to be a wonderful mother.
I want to be a loyal friend.
I want to have a beautiful spirit.
I want to keep building Live Art.fully.
I want to FLY in my own way.
I want to bear pain and illness with strength.
I want to always be Brave Enough.
I never want to stop growing.
I want to inspire.

What do you want? What's worth the effort to you? How do you define success?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...