You have big dreams or big tasks or both. Either way it can be overwhelming. It's so easy to look at all that is involved and be exhausted.
But before you give up and sleep through life, let me remind you that throughout history people have done great things...
- Indian Emperor Shah Jahan build the Taj Mahal in memory of his beloved wife who died giving birth to their 14th child
- Canadian Housewife Jennie Butchart supervised her vision of 55 impeccably landscaped acres come to life -- the Butchart Gardens
- Parisian Engineer Gustave Eiffel designed the Eiffel Tower
- Russian Novelist Leo Tolstory wrote War & Peace
- American Astronaut Neil Armstrong walked on the moon
- Romanian gymnast Nadia Comaneci scored seven perfect 10s in the 1976 Montreal summer Olympics
We all have big stuff to do and challenges to overcome. The same advice holds true for the baby learning to walk, the rehab patient, and everyone in between:
One Step at a Time
So begin today, with your goal in mind, and use your sticktuitiveness, your creativity, your courage, your mental fortitude and take the first step.
The way to complete the project, attain the dream, or finish the marathon is one step at a time.