2.20.2013

She Went Wading in Her {Ocean of Dreams}

Original Art Journaling by Jennifer LeBlanc 2013 | All Rights Reserved


Have you ever had a dream so big that you kept it quiet, all to yourself? Maybe you had other dreams that you shared, but not this one?

I have a dream like that. An ocean-sized dream. And I've been exploring it lately. I've been wading in my ocean-sized dream. Tip-toeing in, feeling the rush of the waves pull out, leaving my feet firmly planted in the seafloor.

In this art journaling spread, I was trying to capture the feeling of checking out the water. Is it too cold? Is it too deep? Will I sink or swim? Are there sharks?

Do you have an ocean-sized dream? When was the last time you tip-toed in? Think of all the people who inspire you -- what if they never dreamed ocean-sized dreams? What if they never jumped in?

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through
    Google, and found that it is truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Take a look at my blog post :: plytki scienne szczecin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover
    the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

    My page: plytki szczecin

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...