5.22.2012

Did You Miss It?: (in)RL Conference Materials




If you missed the inRL virtual conference, I have great news! Dayspring and (in)courage have teamed up to make the event's videos and workbook available for sale. Through the end of this month, you can save 50%. 

The videos alone are worth every penny, not to mention the study booklet. I know I will watch the videos again and again, even though I attended the event.

These videos include authors and bloggers including Ann Voskamp, Holley Gerth, Lisa-Jo, and many, many more. Also, the very touching 30 minute video tribute to Sara Frankl, our friend who lived bravely despite severe pain and limitations and left a legacy of Choosing Joy, is included.

Now through the end of the month, save 50% using code INRL50.

I highly recommend you purchase these materials, enjoy them, and share them with your Bible Study girls, church library, mother, aunt, sister, and all of your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...