8.14.2011

How to Leave a Comment

I've been hearing from some of you that you are having difficulty leaving a comment on my blog. If this is you, and you would like to comment, here are a few simple steps to do so without subscribing or following or creating a Google account.

1. At the bottom of any post you wish to comment on, click on the place where it says the number of comments. On the example picture above, you would click where it says 1 comments.


2. Where it says Comment as, select the option that says "Anonymous" from the drop down menu. Now you can write your comment in the box. If you like, you can leave a truly anonymous comment, but I love to know who you are, so if you don't mind, please sign your comment. If you don't want to leave your last name, feel free to omit that or use a last initial or "Mom", "Uncle Bob", etc...


3. Now you simply click Post Comment. Walah! There's your comment. You've shared your heart and blessed mine. Thank you so much!


Is this helpful? Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for reading Live Art.fully!

4 comments:

  1. I usually have to hit "Post Comment" multiple times, probably average 4-5 times for each comment, with the page re-loading each time, and sometimes I have to fill in a captcha I think it is, one of those wobbly code words to prove I'm a person and not a spamming computer. So if you hit "Post Comment" and it doesn't post right away, KEEP GOING. It just takes a little patience, but it makes a difference to speak up. ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the settings about a week ago, so that leaving a comment no longer requires the captcha step.

    Should be simple. Let me know if it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I've been having a hard time posting on Blogger sites too and someone told me to not stay logged in - unclick the little box that says "keep me logged in" and just do it each time. No clue why, but that seems to work! Hopefully that might help some of your readers too.
    Your blog is beautiful, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com. It was so nice you could visit :-) SO enjoyed reading your blog as well! Hope you are doing well! Keep in touch!
    ~Sis

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...