10.10.2011

Who is the Best Daddy in the World?


Today I had a conversation with my 4 year-old daughter Natalie. It went like this:

Jennifer: "Don't you guys think we have the best daddy in the world?"

Natalie: "Well, not the best daddy. But he is nice."

Jennifer: "Oh, really? Who do you think is the best daddy?"

Natalie: "Every single daddy in the world who takes good care of children is the best daddy yet."


I thought her response was profound. A big thank you to all the daddies in the world (including my dad, Larry, and the girls' dad, Jonathan) who take good care of children.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I try to thank my husband as often as I can remember for being such a great Daddy, and I'm very thankful for my Daddy as well. It makes me proud to know these men who consciously put their families first. That changes the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to be the best Daddy ever, just the best that I can be. If these girls can grow up knowing that their dad loves them unconditionally and always will, then I think I've succeded.

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...